[mythtv-users] Titivillus-OSD

Torsten Schenkel mythtv at isl.mach.uni-karlsruhe.de
Sat Jun 12 17:31:50 EDT 2004

Am Sa, den 12.06.2004 schrieb J. Donavan Stanley um 21:55:

> >>Also at http://www.jdonavan.net/myth is an alternate menu theme that can
> >>be installed.  Just unarchive it in your themes directory and select the
> >>menu theme from the appearance settings page.

Sorry to bother you again, but I did find a last thing that's keeping
the theme from making the best impression:

The title "Manage Recordings" is too long and doesn't fit. It stands
over at the right of the screen. Just checked it's not my overscan
(pvr350) but it's the same on the monitor. Maybe the title_schedule.png
would fit better here.

Apart from that: Very nice theme, and my family likes the new menu
structure very much (they very nearly beat me to the computer to
complete the localisition).

Torsten