[mythtv-users] mythfrontend fullscreen on FC2

Craig Box craig at dubculture.co.nz
Sun Jun 13 04:18:25 EDT 2004

Hi everyone,

Using Axel Thimm's RPMs of MythTV on Fedora Core 2, I get the frontend running in a window when it is configured to run in full screen.

I read that the problem is with Qt 3.3.2 which is the version FC2 ships with. (http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/68289?page=last)  Is this a problem with MythTV initializing Qt, or is this something that I will need to get a new/patched version of Qt?  Has anyone fixed this one?

Craig