[mythtv-users] Scheduling Conflict explanation needed

Don Brown don at donbrown.ca
Sun Jun 13 14:43:21 EDT 2004

I suppose it's suppose to be self-explanitory, but it wasn't to me.

I look in the scheduling conflict screen and see a list of everything that's
scheduled to be recorded.  All is good.

Some have conflicts because it can't record 2 shows at the same time with a
single tuner card.  All is still good.

One program (the only program scheduled to be recorded that entire day)
says: "Weekly Recording - Max Recordings".

What's the Max Recording thing about?  Did I do something saying to only
ever record this series 1 time and never again?  If so, how can I reset that
flag?  Probably a flag in the RECORDED table or somewhere?

Thanks for your time.
Don