[mythtv-users] Titivillus & abstract themes packaged on ATrpms

Jarod C. Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Sun Jun 13 18:04:07 EDT 2004

On Jun 13, 2004, at 4:57 AM, J. Donavan Stanley wrote:

> Jarod Wilson wrote:
>
>> Also, I saw you said something about working on the title graphics a
>> bit already, but in addition to the one(s?) that is/are too long,
>> there were at least two I've come across that had some small
>> artifacts in them, just above like the 3rd character in the title --
>> little horizontal lines that look like some remnants from another
>> title. (I'm away from the house, can't look at it right now to say
>> which exactly it was).
>>
> I'll give them a run though.  There's shouldn't be any left overs from
> other titles, since I use a file called "title_template.psd" that has
> a single text layer in it with all the options to make it look like it
> does.  I just change the text and resave it as needed.

One of the places I see it is in the "Information Center" title, just
over the first 'o'. Can't hardly see it on a TV, but it was noticeable
on my monitor. I haven't come across the other one just yet.

> I'm honestly not all that thrilled with the title text so I may give
> it some major love soon.  They look great on my monitor, but not so
> much on TV.

Still doesn't look too shabby on the TV (esp. my HDTV ;-).

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE
jcw at wilsonet.com

Got a question? Read this first...