[mythtv-users] cut list -> comercial skip

Sun Jun 13 19:38:28 EDT 2004

I understand that to go into "edit mode", I press 'E' while watching a
show.  To load in the cut points indicated by the commercial detection
program, I press 'Z'.  I can then adjust the cut points.

After I have done all of that, how do I export the cut list back to the
commercial skip database?  I am not really interested in transcoding
(the source is HDTV), I just want to be able to watch the show with
accurate commercial skipping.

Thanks,

John