[mythtv-users] Avermedia DVB-T 771 working

Hamish Moffatt hamish at cloud.net.au
Sun Jun 13 21:43:30 EDT 2004

On Sat, Jun 12, 2004 at 05:14:34PM +1000, Bill Coghill wrote:
> Do you ever have issues with Channel 7 ? - specifically when going form
> programmes to ads - they seem to change the aspect ratio which causes a
> freeze for a second, but then comes back good.  Also SBS seems a lot
> more prone to interference - although it might be due to SBS being the
> only UHF dvb channel.

Hi Bill,

I haven't noticed anything like that with 7 here (Melbourne).
SBS is the worst here too, which I assume is because it's highest in
frequency (over double the next highest, the ABC). Even though my BER is
very low on the VHF channels (usually around 0x20) I still get the
occasional glitches with associated pops and clicks.

Hamish