[mythtv-users] How to fix the Dutch Language problem

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Tue Jun 15 14:48:28 EDT 2004

> Darned. It didn't work. MythTV still cannot find any recorded shows when
> I'm in Dutch mode...
> Well, first had to change some things since newrecgroup is defined as
> const QString &newrecgroup:
>
> QString newrecgroup2(newrecgroup);
> newrecgroup2.replace(QRegExp("'"),"\'");
> -> Next change every newrecgroup in newrecgroup2
>
> Mmm. Beginning to doubt if the apostrophy is really the problem...

I think that the problem was something I fixed in CVS about a week ago.
The problem was that the "All Programs" was getting translated when put
into the DB and it shouldn't have been.  This prevented users from
switching languages and still being able to see their recordings (since
Myth was thinking that the translated version of "All Programs" was a
normal recording group because it wasn't equal to "All Programs" in English).

If you run CVS, you can try updating and seeing if that fixes your
problem.

--

Chris