[mythtv-users] mythmusic controls lockup

Sergio P. Cesar sergio at winc.net
Wed Jun 16 09:42:26 EDT 2004

The system appears to lockup if I use any of the Pause, FWD and REW
buttons on the remote or KBD. The audio continues to play until the next
track and then the controls are back.
Conditions:
Accelerated box checked. numbers 1 thru 4 works ok  the Play and stop
buttons on the remote also OK, scrolling the list I can select each song,
BUT Pause, FF, REW will lockup as explain above.

Accelerated box unchecked:
Selecting via remote "Numbers 1 thru 4" buttons works ok and any of the
screen buttons below will lockup but the Play and Stop buttons.

Something like the myth will send the control to the mplayer running and
wait for a response but mplayer does not execute anything.

 Any help is appreciated.

Sergio