[mythtv-users] [ANN] CyberMediaGate for C++ v1.0

Satoshi Konno skonno at cybergarage.org
Wed Jun 16 22:16:26 EDT 2004

Hi,

I have released CyberMediaGate that is my reference implementation of
UPnP AV Media Server using C++.

  CyberMediaGate for C++
  http://www.cybergarage.org/net/cmgate/cc/index.html

The CyberMediaGate supports local file system and some PVR projects
such as MythTV (http://www.mythtv.org/) to distribute as the the content
directory service, and release a sample inplementation of UPnP AV
MediaServer client uisng VideoLAN client (http://www.videolan.org/vlc/).

CyberMediaGate is developed with CyberLink that are development
packages for UPnP applications, and the CyberLink are updated to v1.4.1.
Please check the following URLs if you have any interesting.

  CyberLink for Java v1.4.1:  http://www.cybergarage.org/net/upnp/java/index.html
    * Changed HTTPRequest::post(HTTPResponse *) to close the socket
       stream from the server.
    * Changed HTTPPacket::getHeader() to compare using string::equals().
    * Changed SubscriptionRequest::setServie() to get the host address from
       the SSDP Location field when the URLBase is null.

  CyberLink for C++  v1.4.1 :  http://www.cybergarage.org/net/upnp/cc/index.html
    * Added a sample for AV MediaServer, CyberMediaGate.
    * Changed HTTPRequest::post(HTTPResponse *) to close the socket
      stream from the server.
    * Changed HTTPPacket::getHeader() to compare using string::equals().
    * Added I18N support for SORPRequest and SOAPResponse classes.
    * Fixed invalide SERVER field of SSDP and HTTP response on Unix Plathome.
    * Changed SubscriptionRequest::setServie() to get the host address from
       the SSDP Location field when the URLBase is null.

I will add more functions. Please tell me if you have any suggestions :-)

Satoshi Konno
skonno at cybergarage.org
http://www.cybergarage.org