[mythtv-users] lame error '-1', exiting

Jesper FA list at j-f.dk
Thu Jun 17 21:49:20 EDT 2004

I get this error all the time when I try to transcode from mjpeg from my DC10+
card to mpeg4. When I get this error the transcoding stops, the .tmp file
stays but nothing more is written to it. If I select stop transcoding in the
frontend nothing happends. If I restart then backend the .tmp file is deleted
and the stop transcoding command is respected. If I then try to retranscode
the file it stops at the exact same point, that is same filesize.
Ideas how to solve this?

--
Jesper
 03:44:28 up 6 days,  3:13,  2 users,  load average: 0.07, 0.08, 0.03