[mythtv-users] Re: nuvexport doesn't transcode entire movie

Timothy.Weaver at at.redbull.com Timothy.Weaver at at.redbull.com
Fri Jun 18 04:23:42 EDT 2004

Hi Chris,

I did not mean to suggest it was an nuvexport problem. It clearly is a
hardware problem in my case.

I don't see how the effort of adding in the status checks into nuvexport
would help most of us. In
my experience, nuvexport works perfect and great ... unless there is a
fundamental problem with
the machine like bad ffmpeg version or hardware.

One thing I do miss from nuvexport is more documentation on some of the
functions. For example,
what is the difference between "Export to SVCD" and "Transcode export to
SVCD"?