[mythtv-users] Re: Mythvideo Video List scrambled?

Fred Squires FSquires at AllenShariff.com
Fri Jun 18 09:08:28 EDT 2004

The way I "fixed" my list for now was, I changed the numbers in the ID
field directly in MySQL (that the field it's sorting on).  Now they're
sorted correctly but I have to manually change the numbers every time I
add a new video.
Fred