[mythtv-users] MythWeb Cover Art

Lonny Selinger lonny at bangtherockstogether.net
Fri Jun 18 15:50:37 EDT 2004

> Yep, there is. Just did it myself last night

I had all the links set up properly ... it was the next line I fell
flat on
> Make sure the permissions are set up correctly so that apache has read
> access on these directories.

and this one

> chmoddded -R my entire /home/mythtv directory to be world readable and
> executable (755) as a quick fix; I'll eventually tighten this up
> somewhat.

I had 700 permissions on the parent directory /root (this is an
isolated box so I wasn't horribly concerned with security ... I proxy
to it to get to mythweb). Changing the permissions to 755 did the
trick  :)  ... apache owned everything in the cover art dir ... but
couldn't actually GET to it!! .. somedays I tell ya .... thanks for
the kick in the right direction!!!

--
Lonny