[mythtv-users] STRANGE audio problems

Robert Goodkin rgoodkin2002 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 19 02:05:01 EDT 2004

Narrowed down my problems a little more today.  Droped
in an sb-live to replace my onboard AC'97 and replaced
my TV card.  I'm still getting NASTY distortion when
viewing TV/TV recordings.  When I use tvtime all is
fine, but throuh capture ALSA is choking somehow.
Anyway to narrow this down?  I set the mixer levels
according to the documentation.  I am using one of the
newer versions of alsa 1.0.3 or something like that.

Thanks,
Bob