[mythtv-users] Jarod's Guide & mouse cursor ?

McIne mcine at luukku.com
Sat Jun 19 03:51:45 EDT 2004

Hi,

I got couple of problems.

I installed mythtv from jarods quide and mouse cursor is showing all the
time in the
middle of the screen if I have no mouse connected. I tried to compile the
mythtv
again, since I cannot remember seeing this problem before.

but now lirc will not compile, it only says:

lirc_i2c.c: In function `set_use_inc':
lirc_i2c.c:271: structure has no member named `inc_use'
lirc_i2c.c:272: structure has no member named `inc_use'
lirc_i2c.c: In function `set_use_dec':
lirc_i2c.c:286: structure has no member named `dec_use'
lirc_i2c.c:287: structure has no member named `dec_use'
lirc_i2c.c: In function `ir_attach':

and so on.

I have tried cvs and 0.6.6 versions.

how could I make this compile ?