[mythtv-users] pvr-350 framebuffer - slow ?

Marcel Janssen korgull at home.nl
Sat Jun 19 11:27:52 EDT 2004

Hi,

I've set up my pvr-350 and have X and mythtv on the framebuffer using ivtvdev.
Unfortunately it's too slow to watch video. Currently I use xine's input_pvr
which sends the output to a dxr3. It's great quality but I can't run mythtv
like that.

Does anyone have the pvr-350 framebuffer running full framerate ?
If yes, does anyone have it working on a 2.6.6 kernel ?
If it can't be done, I'd also like to know.

I use a fedora (4k stack) kernel, could that cause the problem ?

regards,
Marcel