[mythtv-users] Mythtv Suite install conflict

Steve Totilas steve.totilas at usa.net
Sat Jun 19 23:37:34 EDT 2004

Noob here.  I'm following Jarod Wilson's excellent Fedora Core 1 MythTV
installation HOWTO.  When I attempt to install the mythtv-suite via apt-get
I receive the following errors after package downloads:

file /usr/share/themes/Default from install of redhat-artwork-0.96-1.1.1.kde
conflicts with file from package gtk2-2.2.4-5.1

file /usr/share/themes/Default from install of redhat-artwork-0.96-1.1.1.kde
conflicts with file from package gtk+-1.2.10-28.1

I tried renaming that Default directory, but that did not help.  I'm at a
loss on how to resolve this.  Any thoughts?  Thanks!