[mythtv-users] Left arrow and pgup/pgdown inconsistency

Ian Forde ian at duckland.org
Sun Jun 20 17:48:21 EDT 2004

I was taking a look at the code for mythfrontend, trying to find where
the left arrow key allows one to exit "watch recordings".  Found it,
then tried to find where I'd do the same thing in mythvideo, since the
"video list" section has a similar interface and should probably (IMHO)
do the same thing.  I couldn't find that portion, but while looking
through mythvideo, I found that in the "Browse Videos" section, the
pgup/pgdown keys go in the opposite direction than I would expect... any
thoughts?

	-I