[mythtv-users] Question about automated recordings

Flo flokohlert at muenchen-mail.de
Sun Jun 20 18:03:38 EDT 2004

Hi,
Ive got a serous problem with incorrect epg-data, which comes from xmltv
(tv_grab_de_tvtoday):

There are several shows which are "bad" titled for example: "blabla No.
23534" in the title instead of "blabla", Subtitle "No 23534". So i cannot
autorecord every show of "blabla". Did i miss any possibility to record
shows based on regular expressions? Just like in the "Search-area"? Any
possibility to record show "blabla%" always on this channel? Atm i have to
schedule my recordings just like i had to to on my vhsrecorder.

Thx

Flo