[mythtv-users] S/PDIF sound problems for PVR350 - a solution

Gerald Schepens schepens at shaw.ca
Sun Jun 20 20:41:52 EDT 2004

I wonder if there's any easy way to get mythtv to parse out the audio
from the .nuv file on a recording playback and send it to the alsa out.
Presumably, the .nuv file format is not exactly what the 350 uses, so
some preprocessing must be taking place?  Not that it's a huge deal but
it'd be nice to be able to switch between the pvr and, say, a video card
output without rewiring stuff.