[mythtv-users] What did i mess up?

Jordack jordack at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 20 21:30:51 EDT 2004

Thanks for the reply,  turns out it was a stupid n00b
mistake. You know one of those ones you beat your head
with for 4 hours then find it was right there.  I
stopped in IRC and got pointed int eh right direction.

Turns out "options tuner card = 2" = bad.  Someone
told me i needed this line to tell the system it had
to tuners.  (like a siad a n00b).  Thought i had
rebooted after adding that line but I guess not.

Anyways removed that and all worked.  At least I got a
better understanding on how certian things work.