[mythtv-users] Zap2it (& my guide) has Ch16 on Ch 15 - How Fix?

Alan Carlson ACarlson at PHN-WACO.ORG
Mon Jun 21 12:25:50 EDT 2004

The Zap2it Labs forum and customer service manager was monitoring the
list and emailed me directly. He suggested that that I go to the forum
section of labs.zap2it.com report it using the guidelines posted in
http://bb.labs.zap2it.com/viewforum.php?f=20 and he said he would
pass it on to their Editorial department. I did posted it to their forum
section and I will let the list know how quickly it is resolved.

>>> organist at gmail.com 6/20/04 4:40:48 PM >>>
Perhaps he has and has not seen a response.  I have notified Zap2It a
couple of times to let them know that they list the wrong FOX
affiliate for my cable system, and they still haven't changed it.
It's getting to be a frustration for me after this length of time.  It
also means I have to be careful with setting recordings on all
channels on daytime syndicated shows, in case it tries to use that
channel (which I don't wish to delete, because I do record some FOX
prime-time shows, where the wrong affiliate's schedule doesn't
matter).

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: The content of this electronic mail and any attachments hereto may contain confidential business, proprietary, and/or health information that is protected by law and is intended only for the use of the specifically named recipient(s). In addition, such mail and attachments may contain a communication that is protected from disclosure by the attorney-client and/or attorney work-product privileges. The authorized recipient(s) of this information may not disclose such information to any other party unless permitted or required by law or regulation, and is required to destroy the information after its intended purpose has been fulfilled.

If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in reliance thereon is strictly prohibited. You are further notified that unauthorized use and/or disclosure of this information may subject you to criminal and/or civil prosecution in accordance with law.  If you have received this electronic mail in error, you are hereby ordered to immediately
destroy this message and contact the sender.