[mythtv-users] Homebrew PVR Multi-Circuit

pete stagman tyrstag at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 21 13:10:19 EDT 2004

Yeah, I'd be interested in that!

And if you could design it so it could be fitted in a 5 1/4 drive blank,
that would be great too. I could do the cutting as long as the size was
right.

Mini jack for remote blaster hub?(like this one
http://www.russound.com/857.htm ) That hub can also use external 12v
power.  Rather than trying to position the blaster so that it can hit
all my components, I find that the wired "blaster eyes" are easier to
use.

--Pete