[mythtv-users] Re: Homebrew PVR Multi-Circuit

Steven White stevew at s2microsolutions.com
Mon Jun 21 21:31:27 EDT 2004

If the board has power while the pc is off, the circuit could receive a
programmed IR signal and turn the pc on via emulating the power button
push or fiddle with the wake on lan header and start the pc.  Either way
would work fine.  That Crystalfontz mounting hardware is exactly what
we'd need.  I can have custom membrane switches made for the front with
all of the common VCR buttons as long as the PC side can deal with the
incoming commands.  I know that I can do the hardware side...

Steve