[mythtv-users] mythbackend, mythfrontend, ivtv problems...

Shawn core at enodev.com
Mon Jun 21 21:38:12 EDT 2004

As far as your frontend watching issue, I bet you have "Use video as
timebase" checked.

Right now I get the same thing. I'm backing off my optimisations to -O2
in gentoo to see if that helps my issues. Then, I'm going to try nptl
and 2.6. Then, I'm going to shoot myself.

To whom shall I will my mythtv box?