[mythtv-users] Double Channel Listing Problem

argus argus at coastline.net
Tue Jun 22 01:43:18 EDT 2004

Hello,

I recently upgraded from 0.14 to 0.15 - running the AT RPMS on RH9.0,
mysql v 3.23

When I view my channel listings, in the program guide or mythweb, I have
a doubling of each channel. One contains the correct station id and
channel listings, the other has the number only and "NO DATA".

I followed the instructions (accurately, I hope) to migrate from XMLTV
to Datadirect (21.19 in the mythtv docs) and feel that perhaps I gimped
the channel table.

Any hints on what to look for to repair this problem?

Thanks,