[mythtv-users] Re: Simple Transmitter Sucess

jds jds-myth at losdos.dyndns.org
Tue Jun 22 08:19:28 EDT 2004

jason,

nice looking IR transmitter.  would you mind if i added it to the examples
section in my simple IR LED transmitter "HOWTO" writeup?  see end of stage
3.

http://losdos.dyndns.org:8080/public/mythtv-info/MythTV_DISH_IR_LED_TX_via_Modified_LIRC.html
or mirror
http://www.mmdsi.com/mythtv/MythTV_DISH_IR_LED_TX_via_Modified_LIRC.html