[mythtv-users] Torrentocracy

J. Donavan Stanley jdonavan at jdonavan.net
Wed Jun 23 05:12:51 EDT 2004

Thor Melsted wrote:

>And, you would do well to not call people idiots left and right, because
>A. it makes you look foolish

The ONLY people I insulted or was rude to were the folks talking about
sharing HDTV shows.  If you're not in that camp you weren't called an
idiot.  If you were offended by my "tone" in an email then you might
want to stop being so sensitive.

>B. you don't know me or any of these people well enough to make that
>judgement

If you're breaking the law (not that *you* personally are) and screwing
things up for everyone else I know everything I need to know about you.
You're a cheapskate, idiot and thief.

>C. further communication on mailing lists means not pissing people off and
>winding up on their kill filters, which will only cause you increased
>frustration (which from the sound of it, you can ill afford)

See above.  I really couldn't care less if some tool who thinks it's
cool to encourage even more heavy handed copyright laws killfiles me.
You misunderstand if you think I'm frustrated, I'm not.  I'm disgusted
and pissed off at at the kazaa dorks and the like making my life a pain
in the ass just because they think they have some god given right to do
whatever they please with the work of others..