[mythtv-users] Best card for svideo out

James Satterfield jsatter at uberduper.com
Wed Jun 23 11:48:37 EDT 2004

Due to some problems getting the pvr350 tvout to work, I went ahead and
bought a gf4 mx4000 card. I was very unhappy with the quality and I would
have ditched my HTPC if I wasn't able to finally get the pvr350 tvout
working. With the pvr350 tvout, you can't tell you're watching a DVR at all.
 The video card tvout solution may work okay on smaller TVs, but on my 55"
it looked like ass. I highly recommend the pvr350 to anyone thinking about
building a mythtv.

James.