[mythtv-users] Dead Horse

James Satterfield jsatter at uberduper.com
Wed Jun 23 12:04:07 EDT 2004

Only a couple of you seem to care about discussing copyright ins and outs.
Maybe you could all meet up at a Starbucks somewhere and hash it out? Might
I suggest decaff? Perhaps a friendly MSN chat? Or not so friendly.. doesn't
really matter to me. For the love of God (or anything else you worship, even
yourself, even copyright laws, even Metallica) take your drivvel elsewhere!

Arguing on a mailing list is like the Special Olympics. Even if you win,
you're still retarded. (slightly modified for this application)(I hope that
isn't copyrighted material)

Die horse! DIE!
James.