[mythtv-users] Feature Request

Jason keirstead mythtv at keirstead.org
Fri Jun 25 18:04:07 EDT 2004

Anyone know where myth fature requests ar ebest sent to? This list? Others?

I think Myth could really use a bugzilla site.

Anyways if any developers are reading - I would really really like the ability in MythMusic to be able to have it support Music Videos as well as mp3s / oggs / etc.

The "visualization" for a music video would be the video itself.

This capability would make the perfect jukebox for parties, etc. Just queue up a ton of songs / videos, turn on visualization, and let it go. Currently
I need to use other software to do this but I would really like myth to have it as well.