[mythtv-users] Nvidia Driver Woes

Jason keirstead mythtv at keirstead.org
Fri Jun 25 22:00:29 EDT 2004

On June 25, 2004 02:01 am, Jarod Wilson wrote:
> Obviously, a functioning driver is the highest priority. But for many people
> on this list, the definition of functioning includes overscan, so quite a few
> of us use 4363. You're speaking only from personal experience, with very
> little knowledge of the history of this mailing list and its users. I've been
> here quite a while.

Why do you keep saying stuff like this? I have been using mythtv, and on and
off this mailing list ( and when off I follow the archives ), for over a year and
a half now.

I also personally know 2 other people who use myth in their homes ( and who I set
up myself ) so please stop assuming I know nothing about what anyone is
doing / problems they have?

When you AssUME make an Ass out of U and ME.