[mythtv-users] Minimum CPU for separate backend

Cory Papenfuss papenfuss at juneau.me.vt.edu
Fri Jun 25 08:28:59 EDT 2004

 	Don't know about a 350, but my 250 seems pretty happy in my dual PIII
running SMP.  There's the weird chroma vertical strip banding every once in
awhile (discussed in a thread on ivtv a few week ago).  I'm still running
ivtv-0.1.9 on a rh9 box... myththv 0.15.1.

* The prime directive of Linux:  					*
* 	- learn what you don't know, 					*
* 	- teach what you do.						*
* 						(Just my 20 USm$)	*