[mythtv-users] Control MythTV over network (not Mythweb)

Anton Olsen anton.olsen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 23:47:26 EDT 2004

Very nice.  I'll try to whip a better looking html file this weekend.
Maybe try to make/steal some nice remote buttons and all.

I don't use a window manager, mythfrontend runs directly from
.Xclients-default so I simply added "xhost +" before executing the
mythfrontend.  The + opens up X access to any machine so if you're not
behind a firewall I'd recommend being careful with that.

--Anton