[mythtv-users] XBox Frontend -> Volume Control

Nate Carlson natecars at natecarlson.com
Sat Jun 26 11:54:55 EDT 2004

Hey all,

I've finally got my XBox frontend mostly working, and was wondering if
anyone's managed to get volume control working with it. I know that this
is a FAQ, and that it's lacking a hardware mixer, but from some posts I
saw on various other lists, it sounded like people *were* able to get the
mixing sliders on XMMS and such working. Anyone figured out a way to do
this with MythTV? It'd be really nice to be able to have the volume
control on the XP MCE remote that I'm using work.  :)

Thanks!