[mythtv-users] Channel lineup change

erschulz at comcast.net erschulz at comcast.net
Sat Jun 26 11:57:44 EDT 2004

OK, so my local cable company decided to play musical chairs with the channel lineup this morning. So, how can I update the channel table (and other related tables) w/o losing all of my markup information, recording schedules, and existing recordings? I could stand to lose the markup data, not real concerened about that.  Is it even possible or will I need to drop the mythconverg database and start from scratch?  Then use the script to rebuild my recorded database.

Thx