[mythtv-users] Minimum CPU for separate backend

mark fairlane at springcom.com
Sat Jun 26 15:07:57 EDT 2004

On Friday 25 June 2004 09:40 am, Cory Papenfuss wrote:

>  	I forgot about the commercial flagging.  I suppose if you were running
> it on a 233, you couldn't record more than 6 hours a day if you expected
> commericals to be tagged on time.  Of course, if you're recording and
> watching that much TV every day, I think you need to seriously reconsider
> your lifestyle!

I *NORMALLY* would only watch a couple hours a day, but lately my
machine has been recording all these damn marathons that all the cable
channels are throwing out.  I normally watch 1 hour a week of Trucks and
Horspower TV.  I've been getting about 10 hours a week min of them now that
they are showing dozens of old episodes at a time.