[mythtv-users] Radeon 7200 and tvout

Hamish Moffatt hamish at cloud.net.au
Sun Jun 27 04:53:04 EDT 2004

On Sun, Jun 27, 2004 at 12:13:24AM -0700, Johnny Lee wrote:
> That's very strange.. I've never seen anyone attempt to do that.

Your mailer (Outlook) is too braindead to do threading using proper
threading information in the email headers. Instead it might use the
subject lines (in which case you can't tell the difference), if it
supports any threading at all.

However better mailers can do threading using the hidden information, as
can the list archiver.

BTW, top posting is bad. Don't do it.

Hamish