[mythtv-users] mythmusic option to resample MP3 playback?

Darryl Okahata darrylo at soco.agilent.com
Sun Jun 27 23:05:28 EDT 2004

Hi,

     Is there some option anywhere to have mythmusic resample MP3
playback to 48KHz?  I have an EPIA M10000 motherboard, whose audio
hardware suffers from buzzing during MP3 playback (it's definitely not
distortion).  Forcing the playback rate to 48KHz in mplayer or mpg123
cures the buzzing, but I have no idea how to twiddle mythmusic.

[ A solution for mythvideo playback would also be appreciated, as
  basically anything that uses the PCM channel suffers from this problem
  (I don't see this with TV shows, because I'm using the audio from a
  PVR-350).  ]

--
	Darryl Okahata
	darrylo at soco.agilent.com