[mythtv-users] building ivtvdev driver with gentoo

Dudley Atkinson dudley at jdatkinson.net
Mon Jun 28 09:56:41 EDT 2004

I'm running ivtv and mythtv just fine.

What I'd like to do is run the Matthias ivtvdev X11 module.  I can't at the
current time because the binary available isn't compatible.  So I'd like to
compile the module.

The Matthias code source doesn't include the X11 sources needed to compile
the module.  Obviously I could download the X11 toolkit and make it all
happpen.  I was wondering if there were a way to emerge the X11 system and
include the Matthias code in the build?

JD