[mythtv-users] Via CLE266 (via-slice) HW acceleration problems(segfault)

Mark mark_kendall at btinternet.com
Wed Jun 30 07:05:40 EDT 2004

>   - SSE compile flag (for EPIA-M)

Any particular reason you are doing this? (just out of interest, I've never
heard mention of it before)

>   - patch with "viaslice: init & guide fixes" from dev ML 06/06/2004
 > (the above patch was added to hopefully help me find the problem).
> It segfaults (with and without the patch - the patch is more to help
> show what the problem is).

You haven't said what XFree86 you are using.

The one thing I've found that guarantees a segfault is not having
libddmpeg.so installed - again you don't mention whether you have it or not.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Mark