[mythtv-users] mythFM / Recipes not in the main-menu

bin crawler bincrawler at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 30 09:46:52 EDT 2004

The error is normal and should skip to a good recipe and continue
normally...

However grab the latest source and compile. It did away with the scripts and
scanning is from an option in the mythRecipe module itself.

Try it out and  let me know. Also is there a web site you normally get
recipes from or any recipe files you want inserted. I am looking for
examples so I can code the insertion.

Bincrawler.