[mythtv-users] Feature request

Chris Delis cedelis at uillinois.edu
Tue Mar 2 09:06:06 EST 2004

In the meantime, you can use the attached script.  It does what the FAQ
recommends, but will accomodate a list of channel numbers to delete.

You just need to edit the top part of the script.  Add the numbers you
wish to delete in the "@delete_channels" list and make sure you enter
the username and password correctly in "$mysqlcmd".

e.g.,

@delete_channels = (
351,
352,
353,
);
$mysqlcmd = 'mysql -N -umythtv -pmythtv mythconverg';