[mythtv-users] ATI newb questions

Adrian Townsend arbiterxero at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 2 09:27:40 EST 2004

gatos.sourceforge.net

they  have ATI drivers and video out that is rumoured
to work with pretty much every ATI card.

Personally I haven't tried it but I've never needed
the drivers to do TV out because the wonderful thing
about ATI cards is that if you boot them up with only
a TV attached, the bios on the card will then
automatically puch everything to the TV . . .no
drivers required.

Just my two cents

--- Peter van Rensburg <thenephilim13 at yahoo.com>