[mythtv-users] mythdvd pvr-350 tvout playback

John Kuhn kuhn at razorsys.com
Tue Mar 2 10:57:29 EST 2004

searching the lists shows a patched mplayer will play dvd's thru my
pvr's tvout (with slow and somewhat jerky playback and no menus) and
also a Xine patch for ivtv (which i still cant locate on the ivtv site)

my question is.. if anyone has successfully got dvd playback working
with their pvr350 tvout could you please clue me in on whats the best
option.. and possibly what patchs and such i would need.. I'm planning
on getting this all working soon and trying to go down the right road
and reduce headaches :)

--John
mythtv.info