[mythtv-users] New version of windows filters for mythtv

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Tue Mar 2 11:51:26 EST 2004

> Hello,
>
> I installed the setup wizard file on the page (full installation) and
> set the MySQL page up along with the file types page (left the
> defaults except checked the box at the bottom) but my explorer
> doesn't seem to have linked myth://... and mythlivetv://... with your
> filter.. Is there anyway I can do this manually?  I tried installing
> on two different XP boxes (Home and Pro) but neither worked (Even
> after reboot)..

Have you altered the permisions for the mysql user so it can logon from
other computers than the same as mysql server is running on?
Does the propertypage with title and description on nuv files work? If not
is there any message at the botom?

In the configuration program, on "File Settings" is there anything in the
two lower file association boxes?