[mythtv-users] mfd: How do I use it?

thor mythtv at lamedomainname.com
Tue Mar 2 12:05:27 EST 2004

On Tuesday 02 March 2004 02:53, Tim Dorr wrote:
> So, I've noticed the mfd cvs module and I've downloaded and tried my
> best to get it working. Most interesting is tonight's checkin that
> finally supports iTunes->Myth sharing. How do I go about getting the
> music in my library and start sharing videos and such. I've got it to
> compile cleanly, but that's as far as I've gotten.

	The mfd has not been released because it doesn't work with any myth
client GUI code yet (soon). If you want to get a sense of what it will
be useful for, build and run as per the top level README. Run iTunes on
the same LAN, you should see MythMusic content in the iTunes playlists.
Point a browser at http://localhost:2345/ on the box the mfd is running
on, you should see iTunes content.

	STANDARD DISCLAIMER: The mfd is experimental code. It may maliciously
file a tax return with fraudulous itemized deductions on your behalf.

- thor