[mythtv-users] commercial "entertainment PCs"

Adrian Townsend arbiterxero at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 2 16:20:40 EST 2004

 I couldn't have said it better myself.

I'd like to add a suggestion or offer I suppose.

I'm still new to the linux world so coding I won't be
much help . ..YET

But HTML I can do, and support is something I'd like
to give. Even if it's only $10 perhaps you could set
up a paypal donations account or something?

I'm all for supporting this project because it's
EXACTLY what I was looking for and I'd like to help
out even if helping out includes something as simple
as creating a user-forum (I'm not a huge fan or
mailing lists) or doing some HTML work on the main
page.

I'll try to learn more and help out much more in the
future, but the offer stands. You have my FULL support

Adrian

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=581&e=1&u=/nm/20040302/tc_nm/column_pluggedin_pc_dc