[mythtv-users] Feature suggestion: Set record from URL

Adrian Townsend arbiterxero at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 2 18:40:53 EST 2004

I see it as a benefit also where say I have a personal
website X and when you browse to X.com you'd see my
page and see some shows I like . . . be able to
schedule watchings or recordings. . . .the database is
hard to do . . . . I see your point with that. . but
perhaps having a serchable database of TV shows in
general and a description of them?

I mean this is WAY down the road . . .but have a
database that you can just search through for "star
trek" or "simpsons" or "documentaries about volcanoes"

not a common viewing thing, just a general database .
. so this isn't a feature I would reccomend for . ..
.a long time.

adrian

=== message truncated ===>