[mythtv-users] Feature suggestion: Set record from URL

Aaron Stewart acs at hourglassone.com
Tue Mar 2 18:53:44 EST 2004

There's a service that I note is mentioned on Hauppauge's website called
TitanTV.. They offer free listings for non-commercial use, as well as
some kind of recommendations and search engine.. It requires
registration (free), and I have yet to delve into it deeper.

The downside is that they currently only offer US listings.

Anybody tried it yet?

Cheers..
Aaron